U.S. House of Representatives
March 7, 2002
Committee on Financial Services Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
Hearing on H.R. 2941, the Brownfields Redevelopment Enhancement Act"
- Opening Statement of Full Committee Chairman Michael G. Oxley
- Opening Statement of Representative Sue Kelly
Honorable Roy Bernardi, Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development,
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- The Honorable Lydia Reid, Mayor of Mansfield, Ohio
- The Honorable Frederick M. Kalisz, Jr., Mayor of New Bedford, MA
- Mr. Charlie Bartsch, Executive Director, Northeast-Midwest Coalition
- Mr. John Murphy, Executive Director, National Association for County Community and Economic Development
- Mr. Robert Colangelo, Executive Director, National Brownfields Association
- Mr. Charlie Kasko, Regional Sales Manager, Avis American (on behalf of the National Association of Homebuilders)
Source: House Financial Services Housing and Community Opportunity Subcommittee
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.