House Committees Hold Joint Hearing On "Fighting Fraud: Improving Information Security"
April 4, 2003
House Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Subcommittees on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit and Oversight and Investigations
- Full Committee Chairman Michael G. Oxley
- FI Subcommittee Chairman Spencer Bachus
- O&I Subcommittee Chairwoman Sue Kelly
- Representative Ron Paul
- Representative Paul E. Gillmor
- Representative John Shadegg
- Representative Rubén Hinojosa
- Mr. Tim Caddigan, Special Agent in Charge, Financial Crimes Division, United States Secret Service
- accompanied by Mr. Robert Weaver, Deputy Special Agent in Charge, New York Field Office
- Mr. James Farnan, Deputy Assistant Director, Cyber Division, FBI
- Mr. J. Howard Beales, III, Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, FTC
- Mr. David J. McIntyre, Jr., President and CEO, TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Mr. Kevin D. Mitnick, President and co-founder, Defensive Thinking
- Mr. Stuart Pratt, President, Consumer Data Industry Association
- Mr. John J. Brady, Vice President, Merchant Fraud Control, MasterCard International
- Mr. Evan Hendricks, Editor and Publisher, ?Privacy Times?
- Dr. William Winkenwerder, Jr., MD, Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs), Department of Defense (for the record)
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.