House Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Holds Hearing entitled "The Role of FCRA in the Credit Granting Process"
June 12, 2003
- Mr. John Courson, Chairman, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mr. David Moskowitz, General Counsel, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Mr. A.W. Pickel, President, Leader Mortgage Company, Lenexa, KS, President-Elect, National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Mr. Travis Plunkett, Legislative Director, Consumer Federation of America
- Mr. Alan Fishbein, General Counsel, Center for Community Change
- Mr. Harry Gambill, CEO, TransUnion LLC
- Mr. Michael Vadala, President and CEO, The Summit Federal Credit Union, on behalf of the National Association of Federal Credit Unions
- Mr. C.R. Cloutier, Chairman, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Mr. George B. LoBan , Co-Chairman and President , FSF Financial Corporation and First Federal FSB, Hutchinson, MN, on behalf of America?s Community Bankers
- Dr. Robert Manning, Professor of Humanities, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Mr. Evan Hendricks, Editor, PrivacyTimes
- Mr. Martin Wong, General Counsel, Global Consumer Group, Citigroup, Inc.
- Mr. Scott Hildebrand, Vice President, Direct Marketing Services, Capital One
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.