House Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises - Hearing entitled "GSE Oversight: The Need for Reform and Modernization”
June 25, 2003
Witnesses and Links to Testimony: [pdf]
- Opening Statement of Subcommittee Chairman Richard H. Baker
- Opening Statement of Subcommittee Ranking Member Paul E. Kanjorski
Prepared Testimony: [pdf]
- Mr. Sean J. Egan, Managing Director, Egan-Jones Ratings Co.
- Mr. Thomas A. Schatz, President, Citizens Against GovernmentWaste
- Dr. Jay Cochran, Research Fellow, The Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- Ms. Karen Shaw Petrou, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Federal Financial Analytics, Inc
Source: House Financial Services Committee
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.