Stewart Mortgage Information Offers 'Build Your Own Bundle(TM)' of Lending Services
February 10, 2004
HOUSTON, /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Stewart Mortgage Information (SMI) has rolled out a national solution for lenders to order custom-built packages of SMI products and services using the RealEC electronic exchange.
Named "Build Your Own Bundle," the SMI product allows a lender to pick any number or combination of the following services:
- Up-front disclosures and electronic closing documents
- Credit reporting
- Flood zone determinations
- Full appraisal and AVM solutions
- Nationwide title, disbursement and recordation services, including full title insurance products and witness closing options as well as customized title solutions for home equity lenders
- Post closing services including loan review; investor delivery; assignments, lien releases and recordation; trailing document retrieval, FHA/VA insuring and pool certification assistance
"This product allows lenders the flexibility to order a package of services at a discount that increases as more items are purchased," said Don O'Neill, SMI chief executive officer. "At the same time, it is attractive to lenders because it enables them to retain their existing preferred relationships with other companies or in-house entities who may provide appraisals, document preparation or other services.
"Our aim is to assist lenders in lowering their loan origination costs," said O'Neill. "Bundling services means lenders can provide more accurate cost estimates for themselves and their clients, thus building borrower trust and creating satisfied customers who refer their friends and families."
Source: Stewart Mortgage Information
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.