House Subcommittees Conduct Hearing entitled "A Review of TRIA and its Effect on the Economy: Helping America Move Forward"
April 28, 2004
- Opening Statement of Oversight Subcommittee Chairwoman Sue Kelly
- Opening Statement of Capital Markets Ranking Member Paul E. Kanjorski
- The Honorable Wayne A. Abernathy, Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions, United States Department of the Treasury
- The Honorable Gregory V. Serio, Superintendent, New York State Insurance Department
- Mr. Richard J. Hillman, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, United States General Accounting Office
- The American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) Statement submitted
- American Insurance Association (AIA) Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB) Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCI) Reinsurance Association of America (RAA) Surety Association of America (SAA) UWC – Strategic Services on Unemployment & Workers Compensation (UWC)
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.