House Committee Holds Field Hearing on "Community Solutions for the Prevention of and Management of Foreclosures."
August 23, 2006
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
- Mr. Daryl P. Rush, Director, Department of Community Development, City of Cleveland, OH
- Mr. Mark Wiseman, Director, Cuyahoga County Foreclosure Prevention Program, Cuyahoga County, OH
- Mr. Michael Fratantoni, Senior Director, Single Family Research and Economics, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Ms. Deborah Oakley, Senior Vice President, Homeownership Preservation, National City Corporation, testifying on behalf of the Housing Policy Council of The Financial Services Roundtable
- Ms. Vanessa Randolph, Director, Fannie Mae-Northern Ohio Community Business Center
- Mr. Lou Tisler, Executive Director, Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland
- Mr. Bryan Wolfe, Vice President, The Ohio Farmers Union
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.