House Subcommittee Hears About Catastrophic Terrorism Risk
September 27, 2006
Subcommittees on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises And Oversight and Investigations Joint hearing entitled "Protecting Americans from Catastrophic Terrorism Risk."
- Capital Markets Ranking Member Paul E. Kanjorski
- Representative Gary L. Ackerman
- Representative Rubèn Hinojosa
- Mr. Edmund F. (Ted) Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mr. Ramani Ayer, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Hartford Financial Services Group
- Mr. Jacques E. Dubois, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Swiss Re America Holding Company
- Mr. Gregory C. Case, President and Chief Executive Officer, Aon Corporation
- Mr. Christopher J. Nassetta, President and Chief Executive Officer, Host Hotels and Resorts, Inc.
- Dr. Sharon Emek, CBS Coverage Group, Inc., on behalf of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America, Inc.
- Mr. Warren Heck, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Greater New York Mutual Insurance Company, on behalf of the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- Ms. Janice M. Abraham, President and Chief Executive Officer, United Educators Insurance, on behalf of the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
- Mr. Edwin L. Harper, Senior Vice President, Assurant, Inc.
- Mr. Ira Shapiro, Chief Executive Officer, Fisher Harris Shapiro, on behalf of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Mr. Jonathan W. Knipe, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Director of Business Affairs, World Trade Center Properties LLC
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.