LTI Seminar – "Finding the Best Health Insurance Plan for Your Company"
August 20, 2008
Healthcare coverage is confusing, especially for smaller companies; LTI has teamed up with KRM to offer this helpful telephone seminar entitled “Finding the Best Health Insurance Plan for Your Company”. Monday, August 25, 2:00pm – 3:30pm Eastern Time.
As healthcare becomes increasingly expensive, confusing and difficult to navigate, this 90-minute telephone seminar/webinar will give you the advice, tips and answers you need to make financially sound decisions in choosing your company's health plan. If you are a company benefits manager or are responsible for making healthcare choices for your company, you will not want to miss out.
What you will learn:
- Basic facts about the healthcare system.
- Insider tips on how to select a high-quality health insurance plan.
- New opportunities to offer health savings accounts (HSAs).
- How to find the best healthcare that keep enrollees healthy.
- Which healthcare trends are wastes of money.
Date and Time:
Monday, August 25, 2008
Price: $195 Live Event $295 Live Event + CD-ROM or Online Multimedia Package
Register online now!
Click here for a list of future LTI Seminars!
Questions? Contact Kevin Russell, email@example.com or 800-787-2582
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.