House Committee: Oversight of Implementation of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
November 18, 2008
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- The Honorable Henry M. Paulson, Jr., Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- The Honorable Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- The Honorable Sheila C. Bair, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- The Honorable Steve Bartlett, President and Chief Executive Officer, Financial Services Roundtable
- Mr. Edward L. Yingling, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Bankers Association
- Ms. Cynthia Blankenship, Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, Bank of the West on behalf of The Independent Community Bankers of America
- The Honorable D. Cameron Findlay, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Aon Corporation on behalf of The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Dr. Alan S. Blinder, Gordon S. Rentschler Memorial Professor of Economics and Co-Director of the Center for Economic Policy Studies, Princeton University
- Dr. Martin S. Feldstein, George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University and President Emeritus, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Available Member Statements:
The printed version of this hearing will be posted as soon as it is available.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.