The Unique Challenges of Executive Women Leaders - Seminar March 24
March 22, 2009
Join LTI for this important telephone seminar, designed specifically for women executives and leaders, as well as women aspiring to become leaders, on March 24 from 1:00pm - 2:30pm Eastern Time. Attendees will learn to:
- Understand what it means to reveal and shift context, in yourself and others
- Enable others to do more, which means letting the need for control go
- Recognize that the real source of passion comes from who people are being, not what they are doing
- Avoid the tendency to overplay personal strengths in times of stress and exhaustion
- Develop practices that sustain rather than diminish the personal and leadership qualities you desire
- Engage a community of others in supporting you, your inner needs, and your leadership vision
- Expand beyond your personal leadership context to shift the context of your organization and your community Click here to sign up today!
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.