Customer Service Heroes: Motivate Your Employees to Deliver the Ultimate Experience – Seminar April 14
March 26, 2009
LTI along with Kiplinger Financial present this important telephone seminar, where you'll discover a step-by-step strategy to distinguish the Customer Service Heroes on your staff and motivate them to demonstrate unconditional commitment to maintaining customer loyalty. This presentation will show you how to:
- Identify and hire people who already understand the importance of customer loyalty and can quickly apply what they know,
- Determine what motivates employees from each generational group -- especially the "Millennials" -- to put forth their best effort,
- Show employees how to "speak the language" of your customers,
- Provide comprehensive, practical customer service training -- beyond mere policies and procedures -- in real time,
- Communicate clearly and regularly with staff members to avoid misunderstandings,
- Be a coach rather than a cop,
- Resolve conflicts not only between staff members but also between employees and customers,
- Confront uncooperative employees using the "Behavior Blindness" technique.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.