Down but Not Out: How to Motivate Your Employees in This Recession – LTI Seminar June 30
June 29, 2009
The uncertainties of the current economic situation are taking a toll on everyone. Employees and managers both are feeling battered and unsettled. Exactly how do you keep doing business as usual in such an unusual business climate? Join LTI on June 30 for this important telephone seminar and discover how to:
- Determine what matters most to employees -- specifically in today's challenging business climate,
- Inspire strong individual performance even as you ask employees to do more with less,
- Improve employees' attitudes and outlook even in dire economic straits,
- Implement a suite of proven-effective low- and no-cost benefits and incentives to increase employee motivation,
- Harness your own attitude and mood to project critical positive signals that inspire confidence and foster buy-in among employees.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.