Are You Prepared for the H1N1 Swine Flu Epidemic?
August 23, 2009
LTI Seminar/Webinar August 25
Smart organizations are already preparing for the upcoming H1N1 Swine Flu outbreak that is certain to hit businesses this fall/winter. Are you prepared?
Join ALTA/LTI for this timely telephone seminar/webinar on August 25 and learn about:
- The latest scientific information on H1N1 and key items to consider as we go into this year's flu season
- Insight into the range of human resources policies and practices organizations are considering or adopting, including absenteeism, sick-leave pay, travel, and recovered workers returning to work
- How a group of HR professionals from multinational corporations collaborated during the spring crisis to ensure their organizations had access to effective practices as the pandemic unfolded
- The successful interplay of crisis management and communication and how companies use tools such as conference calls, intranet sites, and phone hotlines
- Key tools from H5N1 (bird flu) planning that were useful when H1N1 (swine flu) began, what approaches and practices had to be adjusted, and how at least two major corporations plan to stay flexible and responsive this fall