Call for Presentations for ALTA Annual Convention Closes May 28
May 27, 2010
The 2010 ALTA Annual Convention Call for Presentations is now open. More information and a description of the process can be found on the ALTA Web site. The deadline to submit proposals is May 28.
The 2010 ALTA Annual Convention will be held October 13-16, 2010, in San Diego. Educational Sessions will be scheduled for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. A list of over 50 appropriate topics can be found in the drop-down box on the "Call for Presentations" form. Here are some examples of approved content:
- RESPA Implementation and Enforcement Issues
- Understanding Overtime Laws
- Agent-Underwriter Relationship Trends
- Recognizing and Preventing Fraud
- Business and Title Industry Ethics
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.