Register Now for ALTA Annual Convention and Save $150
May 27, 2010
The American Land Title Association's 2010 Annual Convention will be held Oct. 13-16 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego. Register by June 1 and save $150.
The market is showing signs of recovery, so don't miss the opportunity to position your company for success by experiencing in-depth program tracks that offer insight on growth strategies, industry trends and the changing regulatory environment.
By registering now, you not only save $150, but you will help us build a better convention experience. ALTA staff is currently accepting and reviewing session proposals to develop the most pertinent agenda for attendees. Check back at www.alta.org for agenda updates.
Click here to view the tentative schedule. Check back at www.alta.org for schedule updates.
Five Quick Facts about San Diego:
- Rimmed with 70 miles of beaches
- Famed for the best climate in the United States
- You can enjoy coastal, mountain and desert environments all in the space of one day
- Home of the first European settlement on the West Coast
- With 1.25 million residents, it’s the seventh largest city in the country and the second largest in California. Yet San Diego has a comfortable, small town atmosphere
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.