NextAce Tool Gives Instant Access To Property Ownership and Debt Reports
September 13, 2011
NextAce Corp., a provider of automated real property information, announced the immediate availability of SearchQ, which gives instant retrieval of property ownership and debt information from its newly updated website, www.nextace.com.
With access across 1,600 counties in 48 states, servicing 89 percent of the nation’s population, SearchQ provides up-to-date information that used to take hours or days to produce, including:
- Property ownership on the latest deed and all ownership changes for up to 10 years;
- Outstanding debt, including mortgages, assignments, foreclosure activity, as well as voluntary and involuntary liens;
- Updated taxes, including current year taxes and payment information in many counties;
- Current vesting information and an abbreviated legal description for the property;
- Document images, available in most areas, including a complete legal description.
Designed for those who demand a quick turnaround on real property information, for $19.95 SearchQ will find immediate appeal among REO purchasers, real estate investors, lender service groups, asset management groups, and the legal community. SearchQ reports are delivered within seconds to a browser or mobile device. Adobe PDF versions can be emailed or saved.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.