Submit a Video Celebrating Best Practice Implementation
August 14, 2014
ALTA plans to create a video of members celebrating the implementation of Best Practices. The video will be played during the 2014 Annual Convention.
To help develop the video, ALTA is asking members to create a short video (less than 30 seconds will do) of your staff dancing to Pharrell’s Happy song. Because these may be large files, videos must be submitted through Google Drive.
To submit a video, you will need to:
- Go to ALTA’s Google Drive account
- Sign in with a Google account
- Request permission to access the account by clicking the “Request access” link
- Click the “Member Submitted Videos” in the response email you receive from email@example.com
- Click the blue “Add to Drive” link in the top-right corner of the webpage
- Click the blue “Open in Drive” link in top-right corner of webpage
- Drag video file in mp4 or avi format onto white space of webpage and click “upload and share”