ALTA SPRINGBOARD: Why You Need to Attend
January 25, 2017
All New Format Introduces One-of-a-kind Personalized Experience and Ditches Typical Conference Schedule
To offer title professionals a forum for fresh thinking and new insights, ALTA developed a new live-event experience called ALTA SPRINGBOARD. We've 86ed the general session, typical education programs and exhibit hall, and are introducing a fresh curriculum.
Why You Should Attend
- Nowhere else in the industry will you get a more personalized experience. ALTA will survey attendees before attending to determine what people want to learn or experience during ALTA SPRINGBOARD.
- ALTA will use the info to strategically place attendees in groups to maximize learning and networking during the conference.
What You'll Learn
- Attendees will participate in Ideas Festivals, Knowledge Communities and Pitch Jams to learn about various topics including:
- Staffing: Talent acquisition, onboarding, retention
- Connecting With Customers: acquiring business, pre- and post-closing process, closing experience
- Culture of Compliance: Identifying and instilling values, empowering staff, marketing to customers
- Professional development is a major component of ALTA SPRINGBOARD and to the success of your business. You can attend career advancement courses that match what's most important to you. Topics will include:
- how to be a good leader
- how to be a good trainer/presenter
- tips on how to move up in a company
- time management skills
- tools to resolve conflict
- How vendors interact with attendees also will be different. Vendors help identify business solutions and are vital participants during a conference who have helped the industry with issues such as implementation of TRID and Best Practices.
- Interested in becoming a vendor at this event? Please contact Claire Mitchell.
- You'll enjoy more time sharing and learning instead of sitting and listening as we introduce BRAIN DATING, an all new level of networking.
- This peer-learning hub will allow attendees to complete a profile, customize schedules and make online connections and schedule Brain Dates with fellow participants to discuss specific items.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.