Do You Know About ALTA’s TIPAC Education Fund?
March 2, 2017
ALTA’s Title Industry Political Action Committee (TIPAC) Education Fund has raised $111,000 from 16 companies so far in 2017.
Companies or state associations may make soft dollar donations to the Education Fund. These contributions are used for TIPAC’s operational and administrative expenses, but cannot be used for campaign contributions to candidates. Soft dollars are used to help raise hard dollars by paying for fundraising events such as the annual Live Band Karaoke night at ALTA ONE.
Here’s a list of companies and state associations that have contributed to the Education Fund:
Diamond ($25,000 & above)
- Fidelity National Title Group
- First American Title Insurance Company
Emerald ($15,000 - $24,999)
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Stewart Title Guaranty Company
Platinum ($5,000 - $14,999)
- American Security Title Insurance Company
- Greater Illinois Title Company
Gold ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Mother Lode Holding Company
- North American Title Insurance Company
- North Dakota Guaranty & Title
- Agents National Title Insurance Company
- Independence Title
- Security Title Guarantee Corp. of Baltimore
- WFG National Title Insurance Company
Silver (Below $1,000)
- Land Title Guarantee Company
- Specialized Title Services, Inc.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.