NextAce Tool Gives Instant Access To Property Ownership and Debt Reports
|September 13, 2011
NextAce Corp., a provider of automated real property information, announced the immediate availability of SearchQ, which gives instant retrieval of property ownership and debt information from its newly updated website, www.nextace.com.
With access across 1,600 counties in 48 states, servicing 89 percent of the nation’s population, SearchQ provides up-to-date information that used to take hours or days to produce, including:
- Property ownership on the latest deed and all ownership changes for up to 10 years;
- Outstanding debt, including mortgages, assignments, foreclosure activity, as well as voluntary and involuntary liens;
- Updated taxes, including current year taxes and payment information in many counties;
- Current vesting information and an abbreviated legal description for the property;
- Document images, available in most areas, including a complete legal description.
“With SearchQ, NextAce has the infrastructure, data partnerships, and brand integrity to bring property ownership and debt information to the default industry and consumers alike on a widespread basis,” said NextAce CEO Don Cantral. “With the investment and refinance share of mortgage activity continuing to outpace home purchase demand, there’s a tremendous need to quickly and accurately analyze real property data to assess investment risk and make informed decisions. SearchQ makes this task not only possible, but also fast, easy, and affordable.”
Designed for those who demand a quick turnaround on real property information, for $19.95 SearchQ will find immediate appeal among REO purchasers, real estate investors, lender service groups, asset management groups, and the legal community. SearchQ reports are delivered within seconds to a browser or mobile device. Adobe PDF versions can be emailed or saved.