First American Unveils New Web Portal for Title Agents
|October 11, 2011
First American Title Insurance Co. announced AgentNet 2, a new Web portal for title agents that offers a suite of time-saving tools designed to streamline their business processes.
“AgentNet 2 is just one of the technologies that we are building to streamline communication and business processes for our customers and associates,” said Dennis Gilmore, chief executive officer for First American Financial Corporation. “Through the development of products that simplify workflow, we are demonstrating our commitment to providing the best user experience in the industry.”
AgentNet 2 features include:
- Data input tools – Allow agents to get pricing validation with an enhanced rate calculator and to generate approved closing protection letters and electronic policy jackets with the automatic population of stored data
- Shared visibility of invoices and statements – Provides paperless delivery of invoices, instant access to online statements, and the ability to grant access to past invoices and statements to colleagues and associates
- Payment activity summary and detail – Allows users to locate payment details and make electronic payments
- Remittance options – Enable agents to choose their preferred submission process and view up-to-date remittance activity at a glance
- Research capabilities – Provide transparent access to financial data and electronically organizes transaction details for simplified viewing
Current AgentNet users will be automatically upgraded to AgentNet 2 by November 7, 2011. Following this upgrade, AgentNet 2 users will have the ability to integrate with some of the leading title production systems for a convenient and seamless user experience. This integration will automatically populate data from a user’s existing title production software into AgentNet 2, helping to keep data consistent across all interfaces and minimizing the need to work across systems.