RedVision Releases New 'Advantaged' Counties to Improve Title Search Production, Service and Pricing
|June 4, 2013
Constantly improving on RedVision’s established ability to service a national footprint, the company announced its latest list of counties where it has made additional investment to enhance and optimize search production by launching new title plants and in-sourced production for “RedVision Advantaged” counties across the United States. Most recently, 201 new counties were released for optimized production across 17 states.
“Our market development team is continually building new, more-efficient methods of sourcing public-record level title data to improve production methods that drive greater throughput and accuracy resulting in uniform, high quality title reports that can be customized to the clients’ needs,” said Craig Muldoon, vice president of market development. For 2013, RedVision is on track to exceed 1.5 million orders achieving a forecast growth of over 20 percent from the prior year.
The new “RedVision Advantaged” counties include:
- Alabama: Baldwin, Limestone, Madison, Mobile, Montgomery, Morgan, Shelby, Tuscaloosa
- Arizona: Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Navajo, Santa Cruz, Yuma
- Arkansas: Faulkner
- California: Butte, Merced, Monterey, Napa, Placer, San Luis Obispo, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Yolo
- Illinois: Adams, Bond, Boone, Brown, Bureau, Calhoun, Carroll, Cass, Christian, Clark, Clinton, Coles, Cook, Crawford, Cumberland, DeKalb, DeWitt, Douglas, Ford, Franklin, Fulton, Gallatin, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Henderson, Iroquois, Jackson, Jefferson, Jo Daviess, Johnson, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Knox, La Salle, Lake, Lawrence, Lee, Macon, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Mason, McLean, Menard, Mercer, Monroe, Moultrie, Piatt, Rock Island, Saline, St. Clair, Tazewell, Union, Vermilion, Warren, White, Whiteside, Will, Williamson, Woodford, Champaign, Clay, DuPage, Edgar, Effingham, Fayette, Grundy, Henry, Jasper, Jersey, Livingston, Logan, Macoupin, McDonough, McHenry, Montgomery, Morgan, Ogle, Peoria, Perry, Pike, Putnam, Randolph, Richland, Sangamon, Schuyler, Scott, Shelby, Stark, Stephenson, Washington, Winnebago
- Indiana: Lake, La Porte, Porter
- Massachusetts: Middlesex, Suffolk, Essex
- Missouri: Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Francois, St. Genevieve, St. Louis, St. Louis City, Warren
- Nevada: Carson City
- Ohio: Allen, Ashtabula, Butler, Clark, Cuyahoga, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Greene, Lake, Licking, Lorain, Lucas, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Warren
- Oregon: Jackson, Deschutes
- Pennsylvania: Berks, Lancaster, Montgomery, Philadelphia
- Tennessee: Blount, Davidson, Hamilton, Knox, Montgomery, Rutherford, Shelby, Sullivan, Sumner, Washington, Williamson, Wilson
- Texas: Guadalupe
- Utah: Washington
- Washington: Benton, Clark, Cowlitz, King, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane
- Wisconsin: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sauk, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha
Over the remainder of 2013 and into 2014, RedVision investment plans will double the number of “RedVision Advantaged” counties based on targeted client demand and local market trends for purchase, refinance, home equity and default volumes.