House Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Conducts a Hearing
|September 27, 2005|
"Licensing and Registration in the Mortgage Industry."
Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Conducts a Hearing entitled "Licensing and Registration in the Mortgage Industry."
- Mr. Joseph A. Smith, Jr., North Carolina Commissioner of Banks, testifying on behalf of Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Ms. Teresa A. Bryce, Senior Vice President and Director of Legal and Corporate Affairs, Nexstar Financial Corporation, St. Louis, MO, testifying on behalf of the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mr. Joseph L. Falk, President, Irian Mortgage Services, Miami, FL, testifying on behalf of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Mr. Stephen D. Hailer, President and CEO, North Akron Savings Bank, Akron, OH testifying on behalf of the American Bankers Association
- Mr. Daniel F. Hedges, Director, Mountain State Justice, Inc. , Charleston, WV
- Mr. Eric Rodriquez, Director, Policy Analysis Center, National Council of La Raza