MISMO Launches Robust New Web Site
|September 11, 2007
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- MISMO, the not-for-profit data standards subsidiary of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), today launched its new Web site which features updated content, search options, navigation and innovative design features. The site offers users, specifically mortgage industry technology professionals, a user-friendly forum for learning more about MISMO, its guidance and specifications, industry news, why to adopt the MISMO standards and much more.
“MBA is thrilled to launch the new MISMO Web site as part of its efforts to provide cutting edge business services and solutions for its members,” said Doug Duncan, MBA’s Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research and Business Development. “As the leader in industry data standards, MISMO’s new site will serve as a hub for mortgage technology professionals looking to gain additional knowledge on MISMO, leading industry topics and how to get involved with MISMO leadership opportunities.”
New features on the MISMO Web site include:
- An updated search engine which enables users to search easily for terms and industry technology related topics
- More intuitive navigation which systematically leads users to the information they desire
- Updated content which provides users with a comprehensive understanding of MISMO and leading technology issues
- A new user login system that allows MISMO to utilize MBA’s new single sign-on capability which provides access to all MBA Web sites for conferences, education, technology and more via a single username and password
- The ability to sign up for multiple listserves simultaneously
The re-launch of the MISMO Web site comes as industry technology is becoming increasingly important to the residential and commercial/multifamily real estate finance industries. As such, industry technology and MISMO continue to be a driving presence in MBA’s overall strategic objectives. The primary goal of the re-launch was to improve and increase the content available on the site while at the same time organizing it so all levels of users may easily access the information.
To visit MISMO’s new Web site please visit: http://www.mismo.org/