Create Self-Sustaining Growth That Can Weather Any Disaster
|July 23, 2008
Sign up for the fourth offering in ALTA's Summer Sales Series entitled
The Alpha Factor
The Secret to Creating Self-Sustaining Growth
and Greater Customer Loyalty Even in Bad Economic Times
This 1½ hour telephone seminar will help your company become more profitable, more in control of its competitors, and more capable of generating sustainable growth. You will learn how to:
Date and Time of the Event:
Wednesday July 30, 2008
- How to take control of your product category without discounting, no matter how large or small you are, while creating more customer loyalty.
- Six rules to follow that will make others follow your lead, giving you control over your and their future.
- Why price is never the real issue and how you can make sure that it doesn't become one.
- How you can change customer expectations without necessarily investing in new product innovation, but changing the ground rules in your category to your favor.
- The real key to understanding the customer's buying decision process.
- The two things you should always focus on that will all but guarantee success (and they are not what you expect!).
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
|US Eastern time
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
||US Central time
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
||US Mountain time
|8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
||US Pacific time
- Live event-per registered site: $195
- Live event plus audio-CD or Online Multimedia Recording: $295
- Audio-CD or Online Multimedia Recording only (no live event): $195
Questions? Contact Kevin Russell, email@example.com or 800-787-2582