NEW! LTI Correspondence Course -
Ethics in the Title Industry
|November 7, 2009
Rely on LTI
The newest LTI Course is designed to address title-related ethical issues. All title industry professionals, from closers to legal counsel and from owners to administrative assistants, would benefit from taking this course. Bonus: Since it’s a self-study course, you do not have to miss any work!
- Introduce students to the basic rules and regulations surrounding the land title industry and the federal, state and local agencies responsible for compliance
- Expose students to common fraud schemes and provide methods for avoiding/preventing fraud in the industry
- Introduce students to the ALTA Principles of Fair Conduct and discuss how they can act as a guide to assisting title companies and employees
- Acquaint students with some of the personal ethical challenges that they may face on the job and provide basic guidance on how to avoid pressure and temptation on the job
- Discuss how companies can create a code of ethics in order to set firm objectives for their employees
Format: Delivered via email – 50+ pages of materials and a 30 question test
Pricing: $160 ALTA Members; $260 Non-Members; $60 Sponsored Students (Must have access code.)
Ethics CE Credit is available in select states! (Addt’l exam fee applies.) Click here to view availability.
Click here for more information, to view sample materials and sample test questions and to enroll.
Click here for an order form and enroll today!
Questions? Contact Kevin Russell, Education Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 787-2582