Five Reasons Why Your Business Should Think FedEx First
|November 17, 2009
When it comes to your business, reliability is key. FedEx has made its name by delivering shipments on time and intact. Here are some of the many reasons to Think FedEx First:
- Faster Than UPS. Reliable and cost-effective, FedEx Ground is faster to more locations than UPS Ground. And FedEx offers overnight delivery to more ZIP codes than ever.
- Time-critical delivery in the U.S. and abroad. FedEx Express delivers in 1, 2, or 3 business days by a certain time or even request same-day service.
- More than 50,000 convenient drop-off locations nationwide. FedEx offers convenient, easy-to-locate FedEx Express® Drop Boxes, including many at Post Office® locations.
- Reliable office services. With more than 1,800 convenient FedEx Office locations, you can print signage, business stationery, brochures and more. FedEx will even help you pack and ship your boxes.
- Offers a money-back guarantee. FedEx offers a money-back guarantee which covers qualifying shipments to virtually every U.S. address, plus 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Sign up now and save. Take advantage of your special member discounts of up to 29%* on select FedEx® services and up to 20% on select FedEx Office SM services**. To enroll in the discount program or learn more, go to enrolladvantage.fedex.com/4526 and enter passcode K3TTBS or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1.800.636.2377, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST, M-F). Enroll today and start saving!
*Terms & Conditions