ALTA Announces New and Updated Policy Forms
April 5, 2022
ALTA’s Forms Committee announced that several new and updated policy forms became available effective April 2.
The following forms are new or revised:
- ALTA Endorsement – Tribal Waivers and Consents (New Endorsement)
- ALTA Policy – Residential Limited Coverage Mortgage Modification Policy (Revised Policy)
- ALTA Policy – Junior Loan Policy (Revised Policy)
- ALTA Policy – Short Form Junior Loan Policy (Revised Policy)
- ALTA Addendum – Addendum to Short Form Junior Loan Policy (Revised Addendum, found within the Short Form Junior Loan Policy)
- ALTA Endorsements to Junior Loan Policy – JR 1 and JR 2 (Revised Endorsements)
The forms can be found here.
The Forms Committee has continued its ongoing work to develop and modify forms to align with legal, regulatory and social justice considerations. This release represents the continued work of the ALTA Forms Committee and Subcommittees, and from contributors during the public comment period who have provided us with the additional perspective to ensure that updated documents are in line with the needs of the marketplace and the consumer.
The forms, in general, are made available for customer convenience. The parties are free in each case to agree to different terms and the use of these forms is voluntary unless required by law. The forms are copyrighted, and use is restricted to ALTA Policy Forms Licensees—including ALTA members—in good standing as of the date of use. Permission to reprint may be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.