2021 ALTA TIPAC Awards
October 27, 2022
During the 2022 ALTA ONE in San Diego, ALTA honored individuals and entities for their effort in helping to raise donations in 2021 for the Title Industry Political Action Committee (TIPAC).
Top Underwriter Award
- FNF Family of Companies was recognized as the underwriter that raised the most money from its employees in 2021. Last year, FNF raised $114,000 from 204 contributors.
Top Mid-Cap Underwriter Award
- Westcor Land Title Insurance Co. was recognized as the mid-cap underwriter that raised the most money from its employees in 2021. Last year, Westcor raised $11,000 from 22 contributors.
Top Agent Award
- Knight Barry Title was recognized as the agency that raised the most money from its employees in 2021, Last year, the company raised nearly $11,000.
New Contributor Award
- Two TIPAC Trustees in Wisconsin, Bob Schrader of First American Title Insurance Co. and Craig Haskins of Knight Barry Title received this award for bringing in 18 new contributors to TIPAC.
Outstanding State Trustee Award
- Marianne Matthew NTP of FNF Family of Companies received this award for helping raise $15,750 in New York.
Jeff McEvoy of Home Surety Title & Escrow is chair of TIPAC. Rich Griffin of Doma Title Insurance Co. and Jeff Bates of D. Bello serve as vice chairs.
Click here to view a list of 2022 TIPAC contributors.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.