Claim Your Discount for the 2022 Claims Guide
October 31, 2022
Don’t Miss Our Sale: Get Your 2022 Claims Guide Today
ALTA’s gift to you this season is an exclusive sale on ALTA’s 2022 Title and Escrow Claims Guide! Available for the digital edition, the 15 percent discount is accessible through Nov. 10. Use code Gift15 during purchase.
When you need advice on how to handle claims on title insurance policies, closing protection letters and closing mistakes, turn to the Claims Guide. Packed full of practical analysis, the 2022 edition adds more than 100 court decisions not found in the 2021 version. The Claims Guide is the ultimate resource not only for attorneys but also claim handlers, underwriting personnel, title examiners, escrow officers and regulators. Sneak a peak here!
Authored by title insurance industry veteran J. Bushnell Nielsen, new cases include:
- The Ninth Circuit’s judicial rewrite of the public records definition
- Two powerful new mechanic lien coverage decisions
- Decisions on access rights
- The lack of loss payable for phantom development rights
- The real test for marketable title
- Double escrows
- A decision voiding a CPL issued for a cancelled agent
- Two decisions on policy termination and successor insureds
- The insurer's duty to defend covered counts only
- Lack of policy coverage for torts committed by the insured about the property
- The latest on the Nevada HOA decisions about endorsement coverage for post-policy assessments
- Nuances about the Moskopoulos defense
Now in its 26th year of publication, older editions do not contain the latest changes to evolving title law. Make sure to update your collection!
Use code Gift15
Claims departments and law firms qualify for group subscription rates! For more information, please contact Carolina Perez at email@example.com.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.