ALTA Insights: What to Expect at ALTA Advocacy Summit
April 6, 2023
Whether you’ve been to ALTA Advocacy Summit before or this will be your first experience, be sure to attend this AccuTitle-sponsored webinar to get a taste of the issues we’ll be discussing on Capitol Hill, learn more about the lay of the land onsite and find out how to use our new user-friendly app to keep track of your schedule. The ALTA staff will even give you the insider’s track on the best networking opportunities to attend while you’re in our nation’s capital.
The webinar will focus on:
- Key issues we will discuss during the ALTA Advocacy Summit, such as the latest developments related to unregulated title insurance alternatives, mission creep and other issues that could imperil the stability of the housing market.
- What ALTA and the larger industry are doing to collaborate on housing policy and support housing affordability.
- Event speakers and sessions.
- Best practices on how to conduct successful meetings with members of Congress and their staff.
- Chris Morton | Chief Advocacy Officer| ALTA
- Emily Tryon | Vice President of Government Affairs | ALTA
- Leah Shimp Vass | Director of Grassroots & Political Affairs | ALTA
- Kevin Cameron | Director of Federal Government Affairs | ALTA
Kirstie Tucker | Founder | DC Fly-Ins
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET, May 3
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.